Skip to main content

Reality

So much for writing a weekly blog! Funny how memories fade. 24 and 21 years ago when my kids were newborns, I remembered it as a time when they were always happy and slept a lot, so I had time to do all kinds of things. Babysitting my newborn granddaughter is bringing back more realistic memories of being behind on everything.

In planning this adventure, I didn't want to be bored while my happy, easy-to-care-for Paisley was sleeping, so I brought my sewing machine, sewing projects, and writing things. 29 days later, my sewing machine is still in it's carrier. I did wash some fabric though. As far as writing, well you can see how prolific I am - two blogs in 29 days.

It's ok because Paisley and I have become very close. Between the crying and screaming (Paisley's, not mine), I get smiles and laughs. Paisley and I are walking every day. Kirsten and Ray are able to come home after work and school and get their work done. I wouldn't trade this experience for anything!





Comments